Supply Trainee – AB InBev
Job Position: Supply Trainee
Organization: AB InBev
Duty station: Jinja
- The Technical Traineeship is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Trainee is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and operation of Utilities equipment across the Brewery
- Participation in projects in Utilities aligned to the program requirements and brewery priorities
- Apply VPO principles
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Participation in Utilities team structures including acting roles in identified leadership positions within Utilities
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Minimum BSc or B-Tech Qualification -Electrical Engineering
- 2 years of packaging Experience advantageous
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 24 Nov 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!